Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATED DECEMBER 8, 2023
By accessing knowandbelieve.com (the “Site”), all users (“you” or “your”) enter into an agreement with Cognosco et Credo, Inc. (“we,” “us,” “our,” or “the Organization”) to be bound by these website Policies, terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site.
Additional policies for the online Shop can be found here.
The information provided by Cognosco et Credo, Inc. (“we,” “us,” or “our”) on knowandbelieve.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
External Links Disclaimer
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site to) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and may be reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public. The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The materials contained in this web site are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark law. Cognosco et Credo, Inc. (hereafter “the Organization”), the Cognosco et Credo, Inc. logo, trademarks and service marks, and other logos and product and service names along with the logos of the Site are trademarks of the Organization.
The Organization does not review submitted content for copyrights, trademarks, service marks, registrations, licenses, or other legal restrictions, and assumes no responsibility for or ownership of said content. Licensing of content for online submissions is the sole responsibility of the submitter. By submitting content, users of the site (“Users”) affirms his/her/their full legal rights to the use of such content and assumes any and all legal responsibility and liability for its use as submitted.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. As such, personal information transmitted to Cognosco et Credo, Inc. will not be shared, rented or sold to anyone else.
Users of the site (“Users”) may receive a password and account designation upon completing the site’s registration process. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Users agree to: (a) immediately notify the Organization of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that they exit from their account at the end of each session. The Organization cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a Member’s failure to comply with this policy.
Users understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. Under no circumstances will the Organization be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site. Users agree to comply with all federal, state and local laws, and to comport themselves at all times in such as way as to honor Jesus Christ, other individuals, and the Organization.
Specifically, users agree not to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Organization official, Director, leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
Users acknowledge that the Site does not pre-screen Content, but that the Site and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Policies or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by the Site or submitted to the Site, including without limitation information in the Site’s Message Boards, and in all other parts of the site.
Users acknowledge and agree that the Site may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Site and the public.
Users understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Users of the site are granted permission to temporarily download materials (information or files) on the Organization’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing and use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Organization’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Organization at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall the Organization or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Organization’s site, even if the Organization or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Organization’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Organization does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Organization may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Organization does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Organization has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Organization. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Terms and Conditions of Use Modifications
Any claim relating to the Organization’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Site and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and its and their employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.