Table of Contents
Terms and Disclaimers
By accessing knowandbelieve.com (the “Site”), all users (“you” or “your”) enter into an agreement with Cognosco et Credo, Inc. (“we,” “us,” “our,” or “the Organization”) to be bound by the website policies, terms, and conditions found here, by all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site.
Specific terms and conditions, disclaimers, and disclosures governing the use of this site can be found here.
The information provided on the Site is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
External Links Disclaimer
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site to) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Privacy and Copyright
We value our customers’ privacy. Personal information transmitted to Cognosco et Credo, Inc. will not be shared, rented, or sold to outside parties.
Unless otherwise noted, all designs, images, text and other content on this website is ©Cognosco et Credo, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication without express and written permission from Cognosco et Credo is prohibited.
Payments and Products
Applicable sales tax will be charged to all online orders with an Oklahoma delivery address.
Pricing and Payments
Prices are subject to change without notice. We are happy to accept your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover via our secure checkout system.
Defective or Damaged Items
If you receive a damaged or defective product, please save all packaging materials, including invoices or tags, and contact us within ten (10) business days. Please take digital photographs to document the defect/damage. We will file a claim with the manufacturer or shipper and get a replacement item out to you as quickly as possible.
Returns & Refunds
Membership or Program Fees
Membership or Program Fees are non-refundable once the membership or program commences. Exceptions will be noted as applicable. In the event the purchaser must cancel his/her participation, please notify us as soon as possible.
Unless otherwise noted, sales of event tickets are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE. No refunds will be issued for unused tickets. Event tickets may be transferable to another person, on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at least 48 hours PRIOR TO THE EVENT for more information.
If an event is canceled, refunds or replacement tickets will be issued, at our discretion. Transaction fees may not be refundable.
Returns of new, unopened physical products in their original packaging and condition will be accepted, with approval, within 30 days after the delivery date. Any refunds issued do not apply to shipping fees or other charges. To request a return, contact us. If you need to report a defective item or damaged shipment, see above.
Products may differ slightly from available samples and/or photographs. Online images and electronic proofs are representations only; dimensions, color and spacing of the actual product may vary.
Click here to send us an email.
Program Registration & Participation
By enrolling in membership or registering to participate in any Cognosco et Credo, Inc. program or event, users (and any minor children on whose behalf they enroll or register) accept and agree to the following releases:
I/we, the undersigned, grant Cognosco et Credo, Inc., its affiliated organizations, their respective administrators, directors, agents, employees, and contractors of the organization, hereinafter referred to as “releasees,” permission to document mine/our participation in related events and activities via photographs, video and audio recordings, quotations, or other creative works. I/we further grant permission to publicize or incorporate my/our likenesses for promotional use without remuneration.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Cognosco et Credo, Inc., related events and activities, I/we, the undersigned:
- Agree that the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the participant(s) should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if the parent or guardian believes anything is unsafe, he or she should immediately advise supervisor (advisor, manager, etc.) of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
- Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury or illness, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions, or negligence, but by the action, inaction, or negligence of others, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, illness, permanent disability or death.
- Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Cognosco et Credo, Inc., its affiliated organizations, their respective administrators, directors, agents, employees, and contractors of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors or premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releasees,” from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death and damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
I/We have read the above release(s), understand that I/we have given up substantial rights by signing, and sign voluntarily, on behalf of the participants listed herein, including minor children.
Check your tickets upon issue for any errors. Tickets are valid only for the date, time, and/or showing for which they are issued. Venues reserve the right to refuse entry to early- or late-arrivals. Unused tickets will not be reissued or refunded under any circumstances.
Venues & Event Organizers
Venues and Event Organizers are independent entities. As such, Cognosco et Credo, Inc., as the ticketing agent, makes no representations or guarantees of safety, service, cleanliness, comfort, or any other provision.
Venues maintain their own facility rules, and safety standards. Please contact the host venue to inquire about:
- facility rules
- parking procedures
- age restrictions
- age appropriateness of content
- health or safety warnings
- masking requirements and other health protocols
- accommodations for special needs
- accommodations for late or early arrival
- other questions
Ticket holders are responsible for verifying all representations and requirements with individual venues and/or event providers.
All children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
Returns & Refunds
Unless otherwise noted, event tickets sales are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE. No refunds will be issued for unused tickets.
Event tickets may be transferable to another person, on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the Event Organizer at least 48 hours PRIOR TO THE EVENT for more information.
If an event is canceled, refunds or replacement tickets will be issued, at the Event Organizer’s discretion. Transaction fees are non-refundable.